Click on the image for the interactive version.
- Dark background works well
- Nice use of red to emphasise that it’s a negative problem
- Overall nice design & placement of the dashboard elements
- Emphasising the word blocked in the title helps tell the story
- Nice summary on the upper right
- I like how there’s no labeling on the line chart; matching over the to map is easy enough that they aren’t needed
- Really nice heat map
- Good, consistent use of colours and fonts
- The filter action from the line chart to the map would be better as a highlight action.
- When I click on a dot on the map, the line colour changes. Why?
- When I deselect a dot on the map, the heatmap on the bottom does not reset. The instructions say to hit esc, but doesn’t work. The action filter should be fixed instead.
- What’s the call to action?
- A bit more context would be helpful. Is this normal in the UK or is Scotland an outlier? The story implies that Scotland has a problem, but does it?