Click on the image for the full size version.
- Excellent use of highlighting only Chelsea yet keeping the rest of the teams in context
- Clean, simple chart
- Colouring the line blue to match Chelsea’s official colour
- A more descriptive subtitle would be better that indicates more what the story is about. Something like this would make for a better subtitle: "Chelsea is averaging less than one point per game. This is the team’s worst start since 1978 — a season after which they were relegated.”
- I know it’s their style, but I really don’t like the gray background on the chart.
- I wish this were interactive so that I could hover over a line and see which team it is.