Click on the image for the interactive version.
- Visually very appealing
- Including the baseball player sliding is a nice touch to enhance to aesthetics
- Good title and subtitle that clearly tell me what I’m looking at
- Simple design of lots of data
- Nice use of tooltips
- I like how only Jackie Robinson is highlighted amongst all of the players
- Minimal use of colour
- Clear axis labels
- Nice use of divider lines to separate the header and footer
- Good placement of the filter, which invites me to interact
- It isn’t clear why the 95th percentile is shown. Why not the 50th percentile? Why not the 75th?
- Why are multiple fonts used? I prefer a single font if possible.