Disclaimer: Nicco is a student of mine at the Data School.
Click the image for the interactive version.
- Excellent story telling; the design guides me around the viz in a logical order
- Good use of labeling on the line chart; nice touch to include the % change
- Nice use of a parameter on the map
- The gray background makes the charts more prominent.
- Change the font size so that the title of the map fits on one line
- Include action filters on the map so that I can click on a CCG and see the other charts update
- Colour scale is missing
- Remove the gridlines and axis from the line chart; they aren’t needed since he included the labels. This would clean up the viz a bit.
- Use a single font in the entire viz