Click the image for the interactive version.
- Great logo at the top left with the knife!
- I really like the picture of Tommy John on the right, since he’s the basis for the story.
- Nice before and after summary
- Being able to pick a pitcher and see how he did before and after and still be able to compare to the overall population
- Showing the selected pitcher within the scope of all pitchers (as seen by the gray dots)
- Using blue and red for the lines since those are the official colors of Major League Baseball
- Viz is uncluttered; they removed all of the gridlines and borders from the charts
- Writing out the description of the stats instead of using the abbreviations; this is great for people that don’t know baseball stats
- It would be amazing if the picture of Tommy John changed to the pitcher selected, but that’s nitpicky.
- The red text in the summary section on the left is hard to read on a dark background; I would have used white text.